Dubai is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf, in the United Arab Emirates and is around sea level. (Approximately 16 meters or 52 feet above sea level.) The Dubai emirate shares its borders with Abu Dhabi in the south, Sultanate of Oman in the southeast, and Sharjah in the Northeast.
The 12 best places for tourists to see while visiting Dubai:
- Burj Khalifa - The Tallest Building in the World
- Burj Al Arab - Most Expensive 7 star hotel
- Jumeirah Beach - Beautiful Sunset Views
- Mall of the Emirates - Shop and Ski
- Dubai Mall - Shopping Arena
- Magnificent Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House
- Wild Wadi - Fun Waterpark
- Dubai Creed - Exotic Sealine
- Deira Souks - Dubai Markets
- Dubai Aquarium - An Underwater Zoo
- Global Village - Eat, Shop, and Entertainment
- Ibn Battuta Mall - Abode of Luxury
VIEW THE PHOTOS
INCLUDED AND NOT
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Berlin is a city in Germany. It features rich culture and world history. There are many places for tourists to visit and things to do while visiting Berlin.
New Delhi is the capital of India and major gateway into the country. The big city is a bustling metropolis which has combinations of both the ancient and the modern.
London is the capital and largest city of the United Kingdom and England both. London has been known to be a major settlement for two millennia. The original name, Londinium had been founded by the Roman Empire.